Driver-side headlamp replacement on 1994 850

Right behind the battery.

My last attempt at replacing the bulb worked (sort of).

I got the bulb screwed in tight at the cost of a bit of skin and blood.

I later found that I'd managed to get it in at an angle by the simple means of driving behind a white cube wagon and seeing where my beams were hitting the back of the van.

Is there an easy way of getting access to that darned lamp location without taking out the battery?

barked knuckles and broken fingernails.....

Reply to
Byrocat

I had a similar problem with my 850 about a month ago. Took the car to a local indie shop, there the guy looked at it for a couple of minutes, tried a couple of wrenches, and then proceeded to take the whole headlight out of the vehicle, changed the bulb, and put the headlight back. Took him all of three minutes.

Reply to
The Bear