driving or fog lights???

Hi,

I have a 2001 c70 conv.

The fog lights are useless.

Can anyone recommend a good replacement/ upgrade that will *hopefully* bolt right on????

I had read somewhere that the HELLA stage 1 were very good, but at $400 I'll live with the factory ones.

Also, any suggestions on the headlights.

Thanks,

ysgi

Reply to
YSGI

If you don't mind the extra attachments, Hella and Bosch are good. There should be low profile units (i.e., not so high) available for under $100 a set, including relay. Remember that they should be yellow for fog, mount below the bumper, and point downward. H2Only

Reply to
H2Only

Well what do you want? Driving lights? Or fog lights? They are two very different things. Check out Dan Stern's site.

- alex

'85 244 Turbo '84 245 Turbo

Reply to
Alex Zepeda