DVD-movie in RTI-system?

Hi

Is it possible to play a dvd-movie in a dvd-based RTI? I know that you can't out of the box, but is there any unautorized way, that will make it work?

It should be a piece of cake - you have a dvd-rom, 16:9 screen and a Windows CE......

Regards Christian

Volvo S60 D5

Reply to
Christian

I suspect the unit may not have the cpu power to play dvd even if it could be hacked in some way. I'm just speculating though as it would be nice to be able to!

Gav

Reply to
Gav