Electirical Drain

I have a '93 940. If I let it sit without running it for more than 3 days, the battery is dead. Does anyone have any idea where I might look? I know the doors are closed and the dome light goes off; I know the glove box door is closed.

Thanks.

Reply to
Dan Foust

fuel pump relay stuck?

Reply to
Bob

you could start by placing an ammeter in one of the batt lines to see the current drain switch off the interior lamp and then one at a time pull each fuse and see when the current drops to zero then check the items operating on that circuit. if it isn't covered by the fuses then disconnect the alternator as these sometimes drain the batt if a diode is shorted but usually much quicker Joe

Reply to
Joe