F/S: Vovo 700/900 alloy rims (Set of '5' (not 4) 15")

I have a set of '5' (not 4) 15" - Vovo 700/900 alloy rims in VERY GOOD, to Excellent condition, for sale for $325.....e-mail me privately for photos.

I garantee that these rims are STRAIGHT & true, with no dents. The condition is superb. A few lite surface scratches is all they have wrong with them.

I'm in NE NJ; Bergen County. (Local pick-up would be the best way to go...shipping would be quite expensive; I assume)

These are "Omega" rims. Part number 1359180. They should fit any Volvo 140, 1800, 240; 260, 700; 900, 850, S/V-70/90,

960. They should clear any calipers of all models mentioned above. The offset is 25mm, & would not be a problem on cars that have different offsets. Bolt Pattern is 5 X 108mm.

Included are only '2' hubcaps.....you will need to locate yourself a couple of hubcaps, which should be simple enough, because they are the same ones used on numerous Volvo rims & models.

Might even fit the newer stuff like S-60, & S-80 (S-40?) but I don't know that for certain.

NOTE: It is the buyer's ultimate responsibility to cross-reference these rims for fitment on any vehicle other than a 700 or 900 Volvo. They are intended for a 700 or 900 Volvo, & should or 'MIGHT' fit some or all of the other models listed in the ad.

Reply to
Al Palombo