FAQs anyone?

Yeah I'm a newbie to the site; got a 98 V70GLT 150,000miles that needs some work - been lurking around to keep from asking one of those FAQs - are there any posted anywhere? Like

1) Looking for a 16T turbo to swap out. This LPT is about shot. It should be a simple drop in replacement? Didn't see any listed FS but will keep looking.

2) Trying to pull the radio (CD is broke) - got it out but couldn't get the wires disconnected from the back and didn't want to start yanking too hard 'til I knew there wasn't some hidden latch and I wasn't gonna screw something up.

3) The right side of the dash lights are out and the radio knobs no longer light - so what's it gonna take to fix/replace them?

4) Driver's seat is pretty worn out - replacing an electric/heated seat ... ...

5) Cruise works but it's reeeeeal sluggish and slow?

6) Check engine light is one - so how do I get the codes outta this beast?

7) A manual FS for questions above

Any owner's group in the Kentucky/Tennessee area (Nashville to Bowling Green - actually in Clarksville, TN)?

If yer still reading - thanks. This has become my play car - something to drop a few bucks into rather than try to resurect a 35+ yr old Detroit Muscle. Keep me home and off the streets - until she's up and running again ;-)

JEE

Reply to
JEE