Finding parts for 120-S 1966

Hi all.

Have a project sitting in my garage.... what's the best way to start on hooking up for parts and such?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
<rk007

Bob, you can find many 122-S parts on eBay and as I found, there are many resellers in virtually every part of the world. You can follow my 1960 Amazon-S (122-S) restoration project, where I do indentfy many of these sources.

Good luck.... Cam

Reply to
RiverLink