First serious failure with S70

My '98 S70 suffered its first large failure after 6 years. The rubber bushings at the top of the front struts deteriorated and there came some big heavy bumping noises from the front of the car. Had them replaced - $350 - and all is back to normal.

Not bad for six years of faithful service.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Scherbel

And that doesn't even sounds like too bad or expensive of a problem ;-). How many Kms do you have?

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Rob: The car only has about 55k Miles so it's hardly broken in. I am retired so don't do a lot of driving.

Regards, Ted

"Rob Guenther" wrote in news:7mK0d.36243$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Reply to
Ted Scherbel