fitting a traffficmaster to 850?

hi got an old trafficmaster unit from a vectra, , but no cables, anyone know what the pinouts are on this unit, 2 sockets, one for the pushbutton/leds one for power/speakers.

tried tm web site, not even bothered to reply to me.

colin

Reply to
Col

Please excuse my ignorance but what is a Traficmaster I am from Aust. and have not heard of it. Joe

Reply to
Joe

It's a satellite navigation system used in England. It works really well. I've used it to negotiate my way around the Midlands on visits, and loved it. There's no display to distract you. You're given verbal instructions at every turn you have to make. I don't think we have anything comparable in the US.

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf

More information on the availble systems is at

Mick

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 22:10:55 GMT, "Bev A. Kupf" wibbled about:

Its probably not that as they are fairly modern as the "old" word used implies its the earlier unit which just warns you of traffic jams ahead. (normally just after you have past the last possible turn off)

Sean

Reply to
Sean Nugent