For Sale: 1994 Violvo 850 -- 225000Km

I finally decided that I'm not mechanically inclinded.

If someone wants the old car, it's available for $3000Cdn as is, which is $2000 less than the median price on 1994 850's on Autotrader.

PS, PB, Air, sunroof. 3 tires less than one year old (one is about one month old)

No major rust (some on trunk lip and driver door bottom), but does need TLC from a mechanic, which is why it's priced below the median for the GTA.

Reply to
byrocat

Pictures?

Jordan 1999 S70 Loaded!

Reply to
Jabber

I tried to email you but I believe your Sympatico inbox is over it's limit as I got a bounce. Send me an email with where you are located and whether you would budge on the price.

Jordan 1999 S70 Loaded! Jabber wrote:

Reply to
Jabber