FORD GEELY VOLVO AND AUSTRALIA

Tragicly here down under Ford have told us we will get front wheel drive cars from now on .Ford have produced a brillant rear wheel car with a 4 litre motor twin over head cam 6 cylinder car that gets excellent economy .7.6 on the highway and 9.9 in the city .Its now a 5 star saftey rating with @190 kw or up to 310 kw with a turbo .Now its going to be replaced with a fwd world car .GM has produced a car with doubtful engines and lots of rust which breaks apart across the rear door in an extreme accident .Most Taxis are Ford because the GM holden engine is so poorly designed till very recently .Its a tragic time my 20 old no rust low klm Volvo 740 turbo is going to have to last me out as the Ford influenced Volvos seem like hard work to repair and don't go so well with the safety ratings .My 20 year old Volvo no air bags is a 4 rating as is my wifes 10 year old S40 T4 with air bags and my sons Ford Falcon with airbags 4 years old is still only a 4 star rating . Its sad times for those of us who won and respect Volvo .

Reply to
Jon Robertson