Front End Problems

I have a 2007 S 60. The struts were replaced about eight months ago and I'v e had problems ever since. Last Monday I had the wheels aligned because it was pulling hard to the left. Now, nine days later, it's pulling hard to th e left again and the front end is shaking at high speeds. What is the probl em? Sounds like a bolt is loose or something.

Paul

Reply to
Pavel Svinchnik