FS: '71 1800E in Arizona

1971 1800E for sale in Phoenix area. Original with alloy wheels. Was daily driver for over 3 years in Texas. Now stored in Arizona garage. Very good condition on older restoration. Some usual rust. Would be very easy to upgrad to show car but still looks good for 20-20 runner. Less than 100k original miles. Have many spares including, chrome, lights, rubber, etc. Red with black interior. Valued at around $8,000. Taking resonable serious offers. I would love to keep this car but hate to see her sit as I am traveling a lot this year.

Contact Willie at 480-491-5863 after 5:pm is best but anytime is OK. or write me at snipped-for-privacy@willieoteri.com

Photos on request.

Reply to
<letty