fs: 940/960 coolant tank / reservior

for sale - 940/960 coolant tank / reservior

~^ beancounter ~^

Is this one your old tank without float sensor?

I've also bought a tank with float sensor, except I got mine new at the dealer. I'm trying to work out how to mount it in my 740, as it has the round tank and different mounting! _________________ Will '90 Volvo 744 GLT B230F converted to B230FB (531 Head & VX3 Cam)

Reply to
William Liao

yes it is...this is my origional 940 tank...is is not round...more rectangle...and it slides down and into some "slots" welded onto the engine bay...i installed a low coolant warning light into my

940t...1993...

richard colorado

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

only a few days left...don't try to repair a cracked tank...replace instead...leaks can become a serious problem...< $26 ....xlt shape...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^