FS: Sound system from 91' 780 Radio and Trunk CD changer

Hi, I wish to sell my stereo from my 91' Volvo coupe. The system consists of the radio/cassette model CR-814 and the Volvo Trunk model CD changer. The CD changer holds 6 CD's I believe, I have never used it. Asking $50 obo for pair plus shipping within US. Both items are in good condition. The radio has a small crack on the plastic over the display.

thanks lp

Reply to
Luke Perry

Hello, do you still have this system? If so, I'm interested primarily in the CD-Changer. But, I'd take the whole system if necessary and the price is right. Thanks.

Reply to
wornbrick

Hello, do you still have this system? If so, I'm interested primarily in the CD-Changer. But, I'd take the whole system if necessary and the price is right. Thanks.

Reply to
wornbrick

Hello, do you still have this system? If so, I'm interested primarily in the CD-Changer. But, I'd take the whole system if necessary and the price is right. Thanks.

Reply to
wornbrick

Hello, do you still have this system? If so, I'm interested primarily in the CD-Changer. But, I'd take the whole system if necessary and the price is right. Thanks.

Reply to
wornbrick

Hi Luke, I know my reply is kind of late. However, I would like to know whether you've sold the receiver / changer combo already, 'cause I own a

780 also. Thanks!
Reply to
twcmc

Hi, yes I sold this a long time ago. Keep looking though....I know there is a Volvo/Saab parts yard in California that has a few 780's on their yard, so maybe one of them still has the radio in it?

lp

Reply to
Luke Perry