Fuel Gauge and Odometer Stop Working Intermittently

1990 240 fuel & odometer gauge stop working intermittently. Where do I start to investigate?
Reply to
Kevin

I had odometre working sporadically on my 1990 240. The reason was cracked soldering in odometre step motor.

This might come handy if you intend to test the odometre outside the vehicle:

Reply to
Sakari Ailus

this might also just be a bad fuse.. try to extract the fuse from the fusebox, check if it has corroded at the ends.

you can spray some CRC >1990 240 fuel & odometer gauge stop working intermittently. Where do I

Reply to
Olav Alexander Mjelde