Fuel injector, replace tip cover, or just seals? 240 '86

My parts store sells a Bosch fuel injector seal kit for my '86 240 which includes 4-5 pieces, 3 seals, a small gray round plastic thing which looks like a spacer, and a plastic cap with a pin hole in it which I believe covers the end of the injector. Do I need all of these parts, should I use them or just leave them alone if I am trying to stop a fuel leak on one injector?

Reply to
DL152279546231

where is the injector leaking? where it meets the fuel rail?

Vic snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net Ithaca, NY

Reply to
Vic

A fuel leak? As in into the injector or is it leaking and flooding the intake?

I replaced the caps on some injectors recently just because the kit came with new ones, probably wouldn't bother unless the originals were cracked or otherwise damaged though.

Reply to
James Sweet