Fuel pump noise 740 Volvo

I have a noise with the fuel pump under the floor. I understand that the problem could be the pump or also the fuel pump in the tank.

I am thinking of getting both pumps from a breaker but don't want to change anything I don't need to.

What would be the best an easiest to change first the fuel pump under the floor or in the tank

Reply to
no

Rod Gray