glenn, any luck w/ 3rd row seat instructions?

glenn, thought i'd follow up and see if you had any luck getting ahold of the

3rd row seat instructions for the v70. let me know .

thanks again, jim

Reply to
ksampson3

I will bring a set home tomorrow from work Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

great. let me know what you want for them.

thanks, jim

Reply to
ksampson3

Just Provide A Postal Address & I will send them to you @ no cost Glenn Klein

optonline.netatlast name #4

Reply to
Glenn Klein

jim beckley

6908 anchorage drive bethesda, md 20817

thanks, much. i'll let you know how the install goes. yikes!

jim

Reply to
ksampson3

Went out in todays mail Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

many, many thanks again, glenn. thanks for taking the time and effort to get ahold of them for me.

jim

Reply to
ksampson3

just checking to make sure the information has gotten to you Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

yep. came in yesterday. i sent you a check to cover the cost of postage. thanks again for helping out. i think that i'm going to buy the seat kit from the dealer. after having read the instructions, i don't know if i'd want to go to the junk yard and try to pull one out of a junked car. looks like there is a lot of mounting hardware to deal with. i can see me forgetting to uninstall a bracket or two from the junked car and then scratching my head when i do the install on the new car. been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

thanks again, jim

Reply to
ksampson3

Good luck let me know what happens Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein