Good repair shop in New York City or Long Island?

Can anyone recommend a good Volvo repair shop in New York City or Long Island?

How about any dealerships to stay away from?

Thanks in advance, Mike

Reply to
M L

I take my Saab to Roland 904 Pacific St. Brooklyn, 718 622 3838. Also does Volvos. Super reliable and trustworthy.

Natural Light Black and White Photography

Dan RatherNot

George,

Thanks for the tip! I actually came across his name over on saabnet where he has a tremendous following, but did not realize he also works on Volvos. I'll give him a try.

Cheers, Mike

Reply to
M L