GPS-navigator

A friend of me bought a second hand Volvo S60 (build 2002), which included a GPS-navigation system model HU 1205. We have problems finding updates for the map-data. What kind of map-data does this system accept, and where can I get hold of it?

Reply to
SoftSpot

You probably need an updated DVD Map of the USA. From a Volvo dealer. If the dealership has a car with GPS they might loan you the DVD from their car to test in your car to make sure that that is the porblem. The p/n should be 30679757 for the DVD.

BD

Reply to
BigDick

"BigDick" wrote in news:pjP%c.2327$qg4.196553 @twister.southeast.rr.com:

Sorry, we live in Europe. ;-) Belgium to be exact.

But then: you had no mean of knowing that.

Reply to
SoftSpot

I have the 2003 version of the DVD. The map covers most of EU I just bought the 2004 version since I live in Norway, and the 2003 didn't cover it..

Interested?

Regards, Peter Hegglov

Reply to
Peter Heggløv

"Peter Heggløv" wrote in news:_hh0d.6092$WW4.91884 @news4.e.nsc.no:

sounds interesting... what price would you like to get for it?

Reply to
SoftSpot

"Peter Heggløv" wrote in news:_hh0d.6092$WW4.91884 @news4.e.nsc.no:

it seems that the GPS-system we are dealing with here is CD-ROM only, so DVD appears to be useless... :-(

Any more suggestions?

Reply to
SoftSpot

I have the same problem. My Volvo V40 is 2001. I need update. I live in Italy. Sorry for my English. If you find any solution tell me anything? Thank you Antonio Pazienza

Reply to
AntonioPazienza