greetings humanoids

on my 1993 Volvo 850 GLT:

  1. how best to recondition the body side trim, the rubber strip that encircles the car? is there a method or product that seems to work best?

  1. the fog lights on my front end have succumbed to stones and whatever - they work but the lenses are broken. Has anybody replaced/upgraded with a product they feel works best?

thanks to all!

steve

Reply to
steve sedlis

I bought a product from ipd called Forever Black that did a good job with the faded bumpers on my 740. I treated them about 18 months ago and they still look great.

Mothers make a product called Black Again that I have heard good reports on.

--

-don

'81 242t '89 744ti

Reply to