Headlight wiper plastic part number

Hi, My 96 850 took a hard hit from a shopping cart in the right headlamp. The plastic part that holds the blade on the headlamp wiper is broken off. Does anyone know if I can get just this part or do I need to replace the whole wiper assembly? If I can get just the part, please post the part number.

Thanks.

Reply to
rd

Hi, It is called a STOP LUG, Volvo part # 9159406. Good luck, Brad

Mystical

Thank you Brad, I'll see if I can find it.

Reply to
rd