Heater core

Does anybody know the early symptoms of a leaky heater core??

I have some hints to something and I think it maybe the heater core. First the window always gets this film right where the defroster blows on the vent... When the cold A/C is on I get this smoke/steam out of the vent my coolant level is going down and I cant find any leaks. and last I have this funny smell it may or not be antifreeze but its close (smells more like the chemical used in dry-cleaning)

Reply to
King

Sound like you have the symptoms...

Reply to