Heater problem

On a cold day, my 2000 Volvo V70 will heat up and warm the interior to the set temperature. The problem is that it will not maintain the temperature. As the temperature drops the heater does not turn on again. In either AUTO or manual mode, i can not get any heat to come from the heater. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Reply to
larry

Spontaneously I would suspect the roof sensor, or the relay to which it's connected.

larry skrev:

Reply to
Johan Plane

Provided you have a console with interior light and reading lamps in the roof, that's where the sensor is.

Reply to
Johan Plane