help- accurate parts website needed

Hi..

Is there a reliable oem parts website that I can cross check original Volvo part numbers?

Reason, I am in need of a grille, 2000 C70 convertible, and am unable to verify the correct oem part number. I have been given 91275800 but want to verify this - many sites have this as a grille for a 98 V/C70, no mention of

2000.
Reply to
Uncle Vinnie

When I return to work Tuesday morning I will look up the correct part # for you & any changes that were made to the part # G Klein Volvo Certified Technician ASE Certified Technician

Reply to
GlennK

As so many times in the past, thank you Glenn!

The disk noted above also looks like a good investment...

GlennK wrote:

Reply to
Uncle Vinnie