Help finding 745/945 Mine is Dead any good ones out there, Ottawa Ont ASAP

The insurance is ready to settle and I am looking for a replacement for my

89 745... Any help or referrals appreciated.

Cheers.

PT

Reply to
Paul Tremblay

And of course, Mr Volvo himself, Brad Burns. snipped-for-privacy@sprint.ca He's in Ontario, so he'd be your best bet. He's got about 15 various 7/8/9 wagons on his lot at any given time, so you'd probably find the colour you're looking for.

Greetings from Ottawa

RS

Paul Tremblay wrote:

Reply to
Rusty

Thanks Rusty, First I hear of Brad, I will send him a message.

Cheers,

Paul

Reply to
Paul Tremblay