HELP! How do you remove LF power window regulator motor from 98 S70??

I have the interior door panel removed and can see the old motor. It's attached to an aluminum plate with a number of black bolts. I'm assuming that this plate has gotta come off in order to get at the bolts/screws holding the regulator motor in place, right? I can't seem to budge the aluminum plate and I'm afraid of breaking something at this point!

Any suggestions or direct experience?? Thanks

Al Flick snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
Al Flick

The motor and regulator come out in one piece. And the regulator levers have to be in the correct position. You need to disconnect the window from the end of the levers by pulling out the clip in the green plastic bushings. Take the window out or tape it in place so it doesn't fall and break.

Reply to
Mike F