HELP! Random warning lights on C70

I have a 1999 C70 convertible and when I crank it up i never know which warning lights are going to come on. Sometimes it's none. Sometimes it's ABS and the one warning about poor traction. Sometimes it's Check Engine (and my OBDII reader says it's "Engine Speed" and I can clear it). Anyone have an idea on what's causing this?

Reply to
Alotta Fagina

Not necessarily your problem, but easy enough to check... really weird electrical problems make me think of the ground between engine and chassis. A check of voltage between engine and body with the engine running is a good clue - if there is only about 1/10th volt dc between them it's okay. If there is like a volt the ground needs to be fixed.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to