help.volvo rti navigation problem

hii...

I have buy a volvo s60 d5, year 2003 last week with rti navigation. But after a couple of days the navigation stop work and on displey it write " cant read the cd". Please, can somebody help my with this problem?? Please Write

best regards

Reply to
volvocars

Eject the C.D. and reinsert it. That should solve the problem. That happens every now and then if you hit a severe bump or bad railroad tracks. It's kind of like a self-preservation action that the nav. system does in order to get the laser reading mechanism out of the way so that it doesn't contace the disk.