How much is the volvo worth has been sold for too much?

I'm sorry, but when I checked out the first LA "saint" Volvo, I couldn't help but ask myself if the movile foot warmer came with the car.

If you're looking at whether or not a particular car is worth the asking price, the obvious applies, get the car checked out by a trushted mechanic to verify the condition, and check the magazines or local auto websites to verify the prices are in line with reality.

Of course, just having sold an aircraft plan reprint for about $30US which cost me considerably less, auction fever can be a good thing if you're selling.

Reply to
byrocat