How to Attach Hand Held GPS to Dash of V70

I find that my hand-held gps gets a good signal if placed on the top of the dash under the sloping windscreen of my V70. However it slides off at every bend.

Anybody know a good way of fixing it without damaging the trim? It is a Garmin 72. I also have a neoprene case for it which has a belt strap and a clip buckle at the back.

cheers

Davy

Reply to
Davy

VELCRO

Reply to
JIMinFL

I put mine in the center console cup holder. The signal strength is adequate and it's easier to access while driving.. -- Bob Gudgel Kennewick, WA US

----------------------------------------------------------- gudgelAT owtPERIODcom

-- --------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
See Text

go the garmin web sie and l@@k at all the mounting brackets and systems they have...chanxes are, you will find one that works...if not, there are secondary mounting systems out there using google...

Reply to
~^ beancounter ~^

For a dash mount, start with this bracket:

find a holder that works with your GPS. I have cell phonemounting cups in both of our '98 V70s with these brackets. They workgreat!

Thanks.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeffrey C Honig

Buy some stick on Velcro at a craft store, I've used it for similar applications.

Reply to
James Sweet

Get one of those Garmin beanbag setups. Works great, no sliding.

Reply to
Jeff Lesperance