How to clean Air Conditioning drain - 240 DL

Last year the air conditioning in my 1988 Volvo DL was draining water into the passenger compartment - mainly passenger side. It's pretty significant and the passenger side floor got drenched. My mechanic cleaned it out for me but this year the problem has returned.

I might have my mechanic do it again, but I may not take it in for a few weeks. I'd like to do this myself if it isn't too complicated. Any advice?

Thanks, John Foyt

Reply to
John Foyt

John, There are full instructions with pics on my site. look for "Clearing a blocked Air Conditioning drain" at the bottom of the Quick Index page. It's a fairly quick and easy process. Cheers Dave Shannon snipped-for-privacy@SPAMSUCKScox.net (Spring Valley CA)

1988 240 DL 18X,XXX 1985 240 Ti 20X,XXX 1984 245 DL 20X,XXX 1984 245T 19X,XXX '01 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 10K

Dave Shannon

Love your site. Very cool of you to maintain it.

John

Reply to
John Foyt

Reply to