How to clean rubber molding - 2001 Volvo S80

I recently bought a 2001 S80, the car is beautiful, looks like new, except for those rubber(?) molding strips that run along both sides of the roof, near the doors. Those things look quite discolored or stained and I dont know if there is anything that can be done to clean them....I hate to do something and make it worse!

Hopefully one of you knows what I talking about... thanks

Reply to
Domingo Noriega

Use some Armor All on them and they will come back to black. You will most likely have to apply a few coats if they are really bad.

Jabber 1999 S70.

Reply to
Jordan B.