How to install a PARROT 3100 Hands-Free on S60 '03

I own a S60 '03 and I want to buy a Hands free for my mobile phone ... a PARROT CK 3100.

The only thing I have to do is take unmount radio and take one of its connections and put it throught Parrot hands-free. But I felling scared about unmount that radio, because i don't know how to "dismantle" the radio from the panel. I see on the right passenger one thing that probably help me to unmount the panel, but i'm not sure at all.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot Friends. The next... mount a base for the pda and the GPS. :-D

Reply to
John Coffey