how to mount 3 x kids seats in a V40 ?

Hi,

Soon our family will have one more member. Therefore I need to find a way how to fix 3 x kids seats into my V40 T4, because I do not want to give up my V40 T4 for one of this baby busses. Our kids are 5 years, 3 years and soon one newborn.

=> Does anyone know how to mount 3 x kids seats in a V40 ? (any recommended brands ?)

Regards Frank

- Do you want to earn money when you shop online ?

- Do you want to earn money when others shop online ?

- Do you want to earn money when you or others try out free trials ?

- Do you want to stand a chance to win an iPod mini ?

Then you should register absolutely free with MORVO at

is a cash-rewards program where rewards do not expire, and whererewards turn into cash.----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Frank Enkelmann

Buy a v70!....Still not sure 3 seats will fit. Yikes

Reply to
David Poles

recommended

Won't you need to use a baby capsule for about the first 8 months? They fill a back seat faster than child seats, but if there are 3 seat belts I can't see why 3 will not fit - most I have seen are just foam bolster seats held only by the kid in the seatbelt.

Reply to
jg

Our 850 has a 1 built-in booster seat (suitable for a child over 4 and 40 lbs) in the middle position, which is a good bit narrower than an aftermarket seat. We can fit an aftermarket seat on either side of it for a total of three.

I believe the S40 is available with two built-in booster seats. Perhaps you can squeeze one aftermarket seat between them. If you don't already have the built-ins, your dealer can probably install them for an arm and a leg (which will also free up some space).

Reply to
Robert Lutwak

Hi,

Our (second hand) V40 T4 didn't come with the built-in boosters. This is why currently I have 2 aftermarket seats installed. But the space in between doesn't loom enough to install a 3rd one.

=> Are these boosters as safe as the aftermarket kids seats ?

Regards Frank

- Do you want to earn money when you shop online ?

- Do you want to earn money when others shop online ?

- Do you want to earn money when you or others try out free trials ?

- Do you want to stand a chance to win an iPod mini ?

Then you should register absolutely free with MORVO at

is a unique cash-rewards program, because the rewards do not expire,and the rewards turn into cash.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to
Frank Enkelmann