How to remove dash vents for 850

Hi, I need HELP!

I sprayed a strong detergent in the vents of my 850 in a bid to clean them and ended up dis-coloring them. I bought replacements from ebay and dont know how to remove the damaged ones.

I will appreaciate all the advice.

Thanks,

Frederick

Reply to
Fred

The deflectors snap into the vent housing. Use a pocket screwdriver to pry from the side to pop them out. The vent husings snap into the dash after you remove the T25 screws that hold the dash cover in place.

Bob

Reply to
User