how to replace bumper of 940

Can you please tell me how to replace the black rubber surface skin of the front bumper of a 1994 Volvo 940? Also, I think I need to straighten the bumper support. I do not have the shop manual. Is there any manual or instruction online?

Also, can you tell me where to find a used front bumper in San Francisco Bay Area Northern California? I can get a new one, but it costs too much, I would like a used old one instead.

Thank you for your help.

Reply to
Jerry. West

Thanks Kevin. Still seek instuction on how to replace the bumper.

Reply to
Jerry. West