how to setup s80 headlamps?

hi

my dip beams and high beams are all over the place, is it possible to set them up facing a wall ect?

i heard about this some time ago, you can drive up to a wall or building, so many feet away and using your ajusters under the bonnet, set up your headlamps manually.

in the uk by the way r/h drive.

col

Reply to
colin539

Instructions can be found on here:

At least they were the last time I checked.

Reply to
James Sweet

hi

thanks for the info, great site you told me about.

lots of info. cheers colin

Reply to
colin539

You put markings on the wall, masking tape works well. If you get it set up right on the wall, it will be right on the road as well. It's how they are intended to be aimed.

Reply to
James Sweet