HU-1205 and MP3

I do have a HU-1205 and like to play MP3 music with it. Volvo told me it's impossible with this car system and the available cd-changer, but on the internet it shows a lot of infromation about connecting an IPOD. It's a shame i haven't a IPOD, but still like to connect "sommething"what makes it possible to play MP3's. Who is able to help me out? I'm also having a problem with playing copied cd's. (MP3 to CDA format) Some cd-r's are working and others don't. it can't be the type(650 or

700Mb) or vendor. I've tried that option and 1 is working and the other doesn't.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards, Jan

Reply to
Datakiller