Hubcap follow-up

Just wanted to thank everyone for helping me find a supplier for my 144 Volvo hubcaps. I found a very reasonable guy named Chris Horn in Oregon, who wears many hats, including being a Classic Volvo Wrecker. He sold me four hubcaps in good condition for half of what a hubcap store was charging on Ebay. His email address is Agent snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. I had some pretty high offers, even from Sweden, and some appeared to be out and out scams. I guess I was lucky.

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwin dubren

Oregon is a hot spot for Volvos, it's where iPD is headquartered afterall, and in the suburbs you'll see 240s and 740s on practically every block. I doubt there were many scams, just opportunists who figured they could make a killing on classic parts.

Reply to
James Sweet