i have ipod installation instructions

i have ipod installation instructions from when the dealer installed my ipod adaptor last week. i'd like to do a little horse trading... i'd like to get my hands on the installation instructions for the 3rd row seat for a v70 wagon ('06 if possible). heck, i'll even pay for the instructions if you have them.

let me know, jim

Reply to
ksampson3

I will bring home from work tomorrow Glenn

Reply to
Glenn Klein

sounds great. keep me posted.

thanks, jim