Indiana--Mr Volvo

Would love to find a guy who enjoys his work and is HONEST.....as in "has a conscience"..... close to central Indiana.

ie... my last 600 bucks went to replacing the alternator in my S70 T5.

Only 7700 miles later, the alternator is shot.

Of course, it makes me wonder about the *&*% who did the work and the "new" part they installed.

I love my T5 and just once would like a mechanic who would treat it as his own.

Reply to
Michael