indoor temperature sensor

Hi, I have VOLVO v70 d5 from 2002. The ecc unit has the following problem: the indoor temperature sensor (just behind the grid on the control console) is broken. VOLVO won't replace the sensor en won't tell the value of the NTC. Replacement of the whole unit will cost over 600 euro's. Can anyone help me out with the value of the resistance value of the NTC or the electronic scematic of the climate control module? THANKS!

Reply to
japie

Why don't you turn this into a little experiment: Get an accurate thermometer and get a reading inside your car, then adjust a potentiometer tied to the wires that were connected to the sensor, until the display matches the thermometer, repeat at different temperatures and you will have a nice chart. of resistance Vs temperature for the sensor in question.

Reply to
Arnold