Instrument cluster on '90 740

It's actually very easy, there's some little panels that pop off covering a couple screws and the whole panel comes right out. On the older 700's these were around the brightness and clock set shafts, but on a '90 they're a little different but they still shouldn't be hard to find.

Reply to
James Sweet

Recently the color film that displays the brights and many other problem alerts has fallen down so I have nothing but lights shining in my face at night. I have placed a small candy tin infront to keep from blinding.

How does this instrument cluster come out so I can resecure the film. I have looked under the dash and tried to remove it from the front. My 1974 is simple but the '90 740 is confusing??!!

Please help!

Ed

Reply to
ed moses