ipod options in a 2006 XC90

Has anyone found a successful way to integrate an ipod into the 2006 XC90?

Since the antenna is in the rear of the vehicle, I suppose a FM transmission solution doesn't work well.

Reply to
whigger

simondsmason

I'm with you, but it isn't just Volvo. The Honda forum is awash with the same situation, and our other car, a Toyota Prius, has to use aftermarket adapters to connect outside audio into the system.

I think the manufacturers figure the public doesn't care when it's car buying time.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee