Leasing overseas

Does anyone have info on leasing a volvo overseas? I will be transfered to South Africa soon and can't import my car because it is to New (nothing made after 1 Jan 2000 allowed) I will be there for 3 years and a lease would be perfect so I don't have a 3 year old car right hand drive car when I come back to the States. Dad Saying goodbye to my 01 C70

Reply to
Islanderdad

check Volvo's S.A. web page at

you do "Find A Dealer" for city you're going to and e-mailthem for a quote.

--reed

Reply to
Reed