Leatherique for the 1998 Volvo C70 Coupe Seats Question

Hello. I am not very handy with cars, but have noticed some early signs of creasing within my C70's sport seats. I want to be proactive on this matter to ensure longevity and condition. Has anyone tried the leatherique product? Is it easy to apply? What is the worst case scenario if things "don't work" with the product? Can the product cause any harmful issues to the seats? How much does one need to complete one seat?

Thank you in advance for your insight and perspective!

Reply to
Kreiner K.

Very easy to apply, just put it in a spray bottle, spray and smooth in with your hands.

Buy the 0.5l bottle of that and the cleaner and you'll have plenty for several applications.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

Thanks for the note. How does the leatherique product smell?

Reply to
Kreiner K.

Doesn't really have a smell so is both pleasant to use and doesn't make the car smell bad.

If you want to follow up with a leather smell then use Gliptone leather restorer afterwards.

David.

Reply to
David Taylor