light bulb replacement

Where do you people buy replacement bulbs for your volvo?

Reply to
William Dewar

Judy and Brad

Schucks usually, just because there's one down the street from my house. Bulbs don't vary much unless you're looking at high performance headlamp bulbs, in which case there's a lot of cheap junk out there.

Reply to
James Sweet

Philips delivers the best H1 replacement bulbs:

VisionCare kit an essentiel part of your 'safe driving toolbox' Philips Automotive Lighting creates active safety technologies that are designed to illuminate your car, secure your road, and enlighten your world. Interweaving technical innovation with a genuine concern for the safety and driving comfort of those drivers who benefit from our products, our Spare Kits - whether required by law or recommended by practice - are an essentiel part of a driver's "safe driving toolbox".

Our SpareKits - VisionCare, EasyKit, and the 12 Volt SpareKit - offer:

a.. Original equipment quality. Our Vision care kits lamps are crafted in UV block quartz, safe for plastic headlights, and resistant to thermal shock. Each lamp is of Original Equipment quality.

b.. Genuine Design. Our user-friendly SpareKits integrate:

c.. a Compact and lightweight box with a modern design

d.. an Application guide for most cars with a clear Emergency information card (i.e., essential emergency numbers and technical assistance for all countries)

e.. Sturdy protection of all lamps (thanks to a polypropylene housing) with color coding and clear visuals for simple lamp selection

f.. Quality and Reliability.

Through efficient road illumination, simplicity and ease-of-use in times of distress, and conformity to "best practice" rules of the road, our SpareKits include lamps and fuses to cover all lighting functions of the car.

"William Dewar" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.com...

Reply to
Didier Dohmen

Some bulbs can be picked up at Wal-Mart here in Canada. Tail brake light, dealer $5.75each, Wal-Mart Philips $1.99 for two. Adam

Reply to
Adam

rallylights.com, if you're looking for the lowest prices danielsternlighting.com if you're looking for high quality bulbs

Me? I went to the local VW parts place (since the closest Volvo parts place was across toll roads, and a much longer drive) and cleaned out his remaining selection of H3 bulbs.

As it turns out, the VW place had the best prices locally (and also had reasonable bulbs). Of course we don't have any WalMarts out here, thankfully. Altho, I'd steer clear of any WM branded crap.

-- alex

Reply to
Alex Zepeda

I bought bulbs at two car parts store. They both fit and had the right voltage, but one did not work and the other one blew out by the time I drove down the street. There are two other car parts stores in the area. Maybe I'll give them a chance.

Reply to
William Dewar

There are a few "WEIRD" bulbs that I get from the Delaer. These tend to be the "tiny" grain of wheat bulbs that go in switches and the like... those are about $5 ea.

Everything else is Pepboys, Kmart, or others...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Sisson

They were obviously duds right from the start, did you try returning them?

Reply to
James Sweet