looking for a trailer hitch for 93 v70

Does anyone have a trailer hitch or no where I could buy one.

It needs to be able to handle a trailer that will haul a lawn tractor.

Thanks

Reply to
Kafertoys

I don't think V70's were made until about 1997. Do you mean 850?

Where are you geographically? [Since you don't specify a location, I assume it's somewhere in the good old US of A.]

Hitch (towbar) specification and availability differs fom country to country.

Reply to
Roger Mills